How To Email This Free Book to Your Kindle
- Download the relevant file to your computer, after accepting the license terms.
- Log in to your Amazon Kindle account at Amazon Kindle Manager.
- Go to Your Kindle approved email list. It’s in Your Kindle Account, and then under Personal Document Settings
- Add your own email address
- When you open your Kindle and carry out the next sync, the downloaded Ebook should appear in your Kindle DOCS folder.
For Direct Transfer:
You can transfer your free Ebook to your device as follows:
- Download the Kindle file as required. If you download a zip file, extract it to relevant folder.
- Connect the Kindle reader to your computer using a mini USB cable. These cables are supplied with most Kindle devices.
- Once connected, the Kindle device will appear as a new drive attached to your computer.
- Copy the Ebook file into the Documents directory on the Kindle. On the Kindle Fire, drag and drop into the “Books” folder.
- Safely disconnect the USB cable. The new Ebook should appear in the Kindle's directory.
Any problems with this may be resolved with a visit to Amazon Kindle Support. All files here on this site are kept up to date and functioning correctly, but we can't offer any suupport with them, or help with downloading them, sorry.